• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookin for pics/vids of LED tails & parking lights/turn signals(bulbs or custom fabs)

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
As the title says. I am thinking about doing this but not sure if I want to just throw some nice LED bulbs in there or do a custom fab job.

Anyway post away and also list what you used/where you got it from.

Searching should not be a foreign concept to you. There are at least 2-3 very informative threads on this. Milan, amarv, and exdelayed... check em out.

I'm aware milan and exdelayed have done them as I have spoke w/ them and has contributed to me wanting to do them. However I have not decided if I want to go through the work of a custom fab.

I'm also looking for pics/vids of ppl just running LED bulbs such as the "tower bulbs" to see how it looks and their experience w/ them. Likes/dislikes.

That's what I sort of figured....for the tails at least. I was going to make my decision based on pics of ppl running just the bulbs since I know what a fab'd setup would look like.

I'll dig around on HIDplanet to see what I can find too. Thanks for the link.

For the parking lights though it seems like a LED bulb would really be your only option

no one really cares about the front..the back is whats the best cause you brake and use the same for directionals..

Back