• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Car Shows/NE-CEG Events

Ok the deal is, the company thats bringing the dyno is charging. As of right now the prices are 30 dollars a run for two wheel drive vehicles and 40 per run for all wheel drive vehicles. Anyone that is interested in getting on let me know so we can set it up. We need to do preregistration for this so we have a definite number of people on the dyno instead of a bunch of people just staring waiting for others to get on the dyno.

I believe A/F is included. And that price is per run with a minimum of two runs. We're trying to get that price lowered but if anyone is interested please let me know.

Here's an updated poster. We're doing a Gone in 60 seconds theme so thats why the flier looks familiar, lol.
Flyer-1.jpg

Last edited:
brian, you do realize that a lot of the cruise nights you posted are classic car events.
just wanted to point that out because most of them will frown upon cars like the contour showing up.

brian, you do realize that a lot of the cruise nights you posted are classic car events.
just wanted to point that out because most of them will frown upon cars like the contour showing up.

unfortunently yes ... that is what most of the shows seem to be, but they should still be cool to check out anyway

yup, just wanted to make sure you /everybody knew.
the classic/hot rod group don't like it when cars like ours show up.

added info for BB Hall of Fame/Uno's meet on the 10th of June.

added note about list of shows/cruise nights - best to check first if they allow our cars to show as many will not

hey brian theres a show at the Marshfield Fair Grounds on sept. 2, 2007...thats in MA by the way, it usually pulls in a big crowd, everything from classics to exotics...they've got a class for everything, usually 600+ cars show up, im usually the only 'tour there so everyone should come out

Back