• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sparkling Wiggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy showed me this a week or so ago. I'm not a racist either, but I think it's funnier than hell. That girl doesn't even know what she's saying, I'm sure she won't remember it or see it until she's old enough to laugh about it or know the difference.

A buddy showed me this a week or so ago. I'm not a racist either, but I think it's funnier than hell. That girl doesn't even know what she's saying, I'm sure she won't remember it or see it until she's old enough to laugh about it or know the difference.

untill she comes home with her black boy friend and her dad get out the tape.

untill she comes home with her black boy friend and her dad get out the tape.

I don't think he would just get it out and show it to him?????? And even if he did then he would laugh about it because even he (the person you think would be offended) would see the hilarity in her innocence. I don't think the parents would post the video if they were racist. They're laughing about it and calling their friends because they think it's funny, and so do I.

let me guess. youd be surprised if id guessed the first person to take a shot at an innocent southern racism joke would be you

wow people take things for more then they really are. shes trying to say willows they know it and so do all their friends. she just cannot say it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back