• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kart 2 Kart Meet

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
Moderators please stickey this

I have been looking into this for a couple of days now, seems like a really cool idea.

I called Kart 2 Kart to find out if there is a group rate, he told me that for a group it is $55 for 3 runs, and if we want to be guaranteed the track time, we need to put in a $100 deposit for a certain day and time. So I was thinking of setting this up way before hand so we know whats going on, and I can see if anybody has any interest in this. To get the group rate we need to have about 10 people in our party.

As for the $100 deposit, I am pretty sure that whoever fronts the deposit gets the cash back provided we all show up and whatnot, in which case if this meet does happen I would be happy to front the deposit to make sure we get our track time.

So far there isnt any set in stone date this could happen, but best guess is going to be after Spring Zing... So not for about 2 months yet, so lets start a list now to see if there is enough interest to set this up, if we get 10 people we then can work on a date that works out for everybody, which is why I am starting to set this up so far in advance.

www.kart2kart.com

http://www.kart2kart.com/misc/top100.pdf
Score number 26 belongs to a well loved CEG'er :) ROFL!

Starting the list:
1) Jared - AliasJerk

http://www.kart2kart.com/misc/top100.pdf
Score number 26 belongs to a well loved CEG'er :) ROFL!

If you are referring to me as "butts" that is definetely not me. But if you scroll down to number 49 "Robert Z" that would be me.

Also, you don't have to do 3 races, you can only race once if you want for $20 and its $15 on Sundays. AND there is a large parking lot in the back of the place where we could all park together.

Starting the list:
1) Jared - AliasJerk
2) Robert - Rawboosted

Last edited:
If you are referring to me as "butts" that is definetely not me. But if you scroll down to number 49 "Robert Z" that would be me.

Starting the list:
1) Jared - AliasJerk
2) Robert - Rawboosted

meh, its funnier this way :D

after SZ i'll be all over this like Rawburt on a budget turbo kit. :laugh:

exactly, I understand everybody is going crazy over SZ. That way I figured if we set the date a month after SZ it would be a good time that stuff was starting to calm down.

and it sucks, because my legs are so short my foot always slips and kicks the extension up and then I get lapped :(

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

hahaa....

HAAAAHAHAHA

Short people.

Makes me think of Cartman in a recent South Park Episode.

Back