• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Ride!!!

Pale Horse

Veteran CEG'er
Got My Cousin a great deal on this M3...
Kudos to any one who can guess what we paid for this car.
For those of you who don't know, I work for a Chevrolet Dealership in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg[

:drool: Your cousin is very lucky. I love the E36 in general, let alone a 5-door M3 ...

It got some Dinan goodies...trans software, ecu software, CAI in carbon Fiber, Koni's, and of course the TSW Thruxtons. It needed a little TLC when we got it. But after about 500 bones it is looking real good. The trans software allows the car to hold in 2nd gear until about 60 mph. It is definitely a rocket for a four door automatic. I too wish I could have gotten ahold of a manual coupe, but the deal was too good to pass up. Are you ready?..............................................................................................................................I Paid................................

$4500.00

Just a little over 100K. I thought it was a hell of a deal considering it books (kelly B.B.) at 10,500. I think NADA was somewhere around 10,200 In fair condition. Since we've gone through it and cleaned it up, it is definitely considered to be good-excellent as there are no dents/dings/rust/mechanical issues. The only thing we have to do now is swap the passenger seatbelt switch out for a new one. They house the airbag switch inside the buckle assembly and it has gone bad causing an airbag light to come on.

Ill give you $5000 for it

Sorry, but I was thinking more like 10K. This would of course still be a fantastic deal to the enthusiast and there would be no problems with a bank getting a loan on it when it is under all the book values.
My loan guy made me bring the car in because he didn't believe the deal I was getting on it. I brought him the clean Carfax too...:laugh:

The car is one of my favs of all time, but what is that "thing" in the console, its got a bunch of letters and too few numbers on the side of it:cry:

It is a nice ride though:laugh:

Back