• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here You Go, My New Car

Goonz man i knew you were getting the car looks good i see them alot down here in SW FL maybe not that color but i see them and there sexxyy..Take care of it as you did that Contour.

Thanks guys! Its a shame I cant drive it the next 2 days due to the winter weather we are getting in spring :mad: but its all good, my mods should be in on those days so I will put them on.

damn dude. nice ass car. hopefully someone gets the csvt whose worthwhile

he sold it to cannondalemtb...who has had 2 previous svt's...so its in good hands

nice ride haroon, i knew you were gonna pick one of those sexy *****es up! didnt expect to see blue though, im a big fan and have yet to see one in that color in person, but i likey!

Either the parents helped or you are in serious debt! <---Not the foggiest on your financial situation, but I believe you're in college still? In any case, just busting your balls.

Seriously though, very nice choice. I looked at 350s for a bit, but then decided until I turn 25 I don't want to insure myself in the cars I really want.

Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Either the parents helped or you are in serious debt! <---Not the foggiest on your financial situation, but I believe you're in college still? In any case, just busting your balls.

Seriously though, very nice choice. I looked at 350s for a bit, but then decided until I turn 25 I don't want to insure myself in the cars I really want.

Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

He's paying for that shizza himself. Benefit of a really good job I suppose....

you couldnt wait for the G37

And people call the G35 ugly......

He bought the G35 Used.

the price difference would have been huge.

its brand new with 60 miles on it when I picked it up..

Im not in debt, nor did my parents help me. What Alex (puddles) said is right on..company is paying for school, and I am blessed and fortunate enough to be getting paid very well

Last edited:
Haroon you have no idea how jealous I am. Very rare my envy turns to jealousy. :laugh:

I would have done the same thing. I hereby forgive your selling of #9. :laugh:

My day's coming soon... :cool:

Back