• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Starlight Car Cruise, near Pgh.

and this we werent sure if it was real as this build number is a big claim...
P1010011Medium.jpg

Yes, it's real, owned by Steve Saleen himself. Talked to the guy & his lady for about 45 minutes. He's got all original paperwork, it's been in 13 magazines, several videos, and he has two others!!:shocked: :drool: :shocked: :drool: Plus, he is a teacher at my daughters school. How ironic is that.

damn...i wish i could have made it out there :( the merc decided it didnt want to start

NEXT WEEK!!!! haha

so if thats #1...why did ford decide to crash test the #1 CSVT?!?!

Just a bump to let everyone know I'm planning to head out to this again tonight. I'm planning on getting there about 5:30 or so. Hopefully my brother Geoff will be joining us, had a slight mishap w/ his truck and a jackstand. :mad: :help:

Link to the cruise website.
www.starlightcarcruise.com/index.html

It's down now, but should be back up in a bit.

If anyone needs to get directions or wants to find us once inside, my cell is
(412) 974-9442. Scott, if you didn't know. :cool:

What happened? Geoff didn't get hurt, did he?

Sorry, my internet has been down. :mad: Nah, he's fine, it was my Dad who dropped the truck. :nonono: That's why I don't let him work on cars w/ me anymore. :laugh:

Sorry, my internet has been down. :mad: Nah, he's fine, it was my Dad who dropped the truck. :nonono: That's why I don't let him work on cars w/ me anymore. :laugh:

Good, glad no one got hurt.
Guess I can't blame you then for not wanting your Dad to help you anymore. ;)

Back