• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New member to the family

Thinkmoto

Hard-core CEG'er
Well yesterday morning we welcomed a new member to the family and I "officially" became a father.

Lily Bleu Zangerle was born at 7:45 am 7lb 4oz 18" her and mom are doing well. She ****s and farts just as much as I do!!! My E-ignorance prevents me from posting pics and my camera is at the hospital anyways.

Laterz

Thanks guys!

Yes Mike reproduction is good. You guys thought I had gas problems....hahahahahaha She's definately my offspring.

Now I have to plan on my next toy to buy.......

awesome Tony! I can't imagine what is like to have a tiny version of you running around! Have fun - JOE

awesome Tony! I can't imagine what is like to have a tiny version of you running around! Have fun - JOE

I was thinking the same thing! Congrats Tony!. When are you having the horns and tail removed from the little devil?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Tony, Big Congrats mang. It'll be a pain, but it will be a life-long experience you will always enjoy.

Congrats man!

Last edited:
hahaha i can't upload any pics..too big bwahahaha yeah my e-ignorance doesn't help either :)

Back