• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3.0 SVT daily driver

HAZZARD

CEG'er
I havent posted pix of the car since the I put in the 3.0, so I got some pixs of it while it was clean for once.

S4010228.jpg

S4010187-1.jpg

S4010226.jpg

S4010225.jpg

S4010227.jpg

S4010230.jpg

At the drag strip with the Atlanta SVT club
S4010200.jpg

S4010190.jpg

love that dash! kinda wired not having it like that anymore.
S4010196.jpg

S4010189-1.jpg

I would post pictures of the engine bay, but It looks just like a stock 2.5 with a short ram intake, and we all know what that looks like.! LOL!

Last edited:
Its lowerd on some super cheap ebay coilovers, I know, I know but They work for now.

todras what you mean you dont like the gold, i brings the ladys!! :laugh:

The finnish on the wheels was in bad shape, I need to refinnish them so I tried something diffrent, Not sure if im completly happy with them in gold but I dont want to go back to silver, and not sure what other color to try???

Any suggestions??

Its lowerd on some super cheap ebay coilovers, I know, I know but They work for now.

todras what you mean you dont like the gold, i brings the ladys!! :laugh:

The finnish on the wheels was in bad shape, I need to refinnish them so I tried something diffrent, Not sure if im completly happy with them in gold but I dont want to go back to silver, and not sure what other color to try???

Any suggestions??

Black.....

It wasnt BOOMZ it was someother brand, but with good shocks they ride just like any other coilovers I have ever owned.

i have had mine on for almost 2 years and have not had any problems with them at all. mine also are not Bomz.

Good work on the 3L.

Those SVTOA Atlanta guys have some sweet rides. I've done some stuff with them off and on since they started. I was at the fall show at Team Ford. That Bullitt with the Termie motor is awesome. :drool: I've never gone the strip with them, because no one is going to be impressed with my 15.5's. :D

how much did you pay for the coilovers?

and can you get some more pics of the back end, i want to see the shaded taills a bit more, because ive thought about it, and my car is silver as well, thanks.

Back