• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini Mod Meet?

Cobra

Veteran CEG'er
Well, I'll be tearing into the GL this weekend to get it to pass inspection for whoever will be the next owner. Lower ball joints and brake shoes! If anyone wants to drop by you're more than welcome, and if you have some mods or minor maintenance to do, your welcome to use one of the garage bays and air tools. I know its last minute, but sometimes they turn out to be great meets. Plus, we wouldn't mind the company.

Saturday? Once again, no promises. Last weekend I was beat after the golf tournament (1st place!). Will play it by ear. The Milan doesn't need anything done, but social visits are always fun.

jess and i will try to swing by in the afternoon.
she is working in the morning and my father and i are installing new counters in the kitchen.

... if you have some mods or minor maintenance to do, your welcome to use one of the garage bays and air tools.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I would *love* to swing by to lend a hand, as well as to install a set of rear springs and coilover shocks on my T-bird. What time are you folks starting?

Yeah, I am finishing up the ATX-->MTX tranny swap for JScullin (NECO) and then I will be going to work for 6PM...and Sunday, Brian is coming over for a large laundry list of mods: cams, headers, gaskets, etc...

Wish I could swing by!

Yeah, I am finishing up the ATX-->MTX tranny swap for JScullin (NECO) and then I will be going to work for 6PM...and Sunday, Brian is coming over for a large laundry list of mods: cams, headers, gaskets, etc...

Wish I could swing by!

speaking of what time should I show up sunday?

Back