• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chances of me waking up w/o hangover?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Slim to none. And if Trapps doesn't need another back surgery it will be a this side of a miracle!

1. Best things about SZ? The people and The Jug.

2. Worst things about SZ.....? Planning SZ and being so tired and intoxicated you can't hang everyday because you're operating on 3hrs. sleep for 3-4 hrs. each night. Pete not being able to hold his liquor despite constant college parties.

Slim to none. And if Trapps doesn't need another back surgery it will be a this side of a miracle!

2. Worst things about SZ.....? Planning SZ and being so tired and intoxicated you can't hang everyday because you're operating on 3hrs. sleep for 3-4 hrs. each night. Pete not being able to hold his liquor despite constant college parties.

I can shorten that for you....

1. The best thing about SZ? The jug.

2. The worst thing about SZ? The jug.

Thanks for the jug, Trapps.

And damn you. :laugh:

lolololol

Pete was so ****ed up, he was in our bathroom all night puking. Although he did have a ****load to drink.

The best things about Spring Zing:

1)The mix of people creating a ****ing hilarious environment
2) Elky's nuts starting a trend, I think we had like 4 people walking around with their balls hanging out.
3)Elky getting Teabagged, then him getting Mark (Mluko) back by lifting him up by his nads.

I cant ****ing wait till the 07 DVD comes out, the cameras never stopped rolling.

lol nice

how was the pig roast?
how was the banquet overall?
spill it!

It was pretty sweet, there wasnt a huge choice in food, but who cares it was good, plus as soon as Elky saw that Pig head at the end of the table, the expression on his face was like a kid in a candy store. There were a lot of pictures last night involving the Pig head, they will surface up pretty shortly

Last edited:
Well, since the additions of the unrated stuff this year, you might be surprised that more will make it into next years. :D

yeah, i don't know why he found it necessary to drink so much! :rolleyes: :laugh:

but... he was bright eyes this morning... and i give him major props for that!!

Definately, but I guess his drink was spiked and he didnt know it.

I find it slightly hard to believe as when there is alcohol in something, you know it for sure.

I had a great time despite not being able to wake up till 2pm most the days. Thanks todd and everyone that made this possible, thanks to the makers of bud lite for keeping me drunk and thanks to the hotel for putting up with us including harrassing the front desk girl while we were in the jacuzzi till 5am.:laugh:

I had a great time despite not being able to wake up till 2pm most the days. Thanks todd and everyone that made this possible, thanks to the makers of bud lite for keeping me drunk and thanks to the hotel for putting up with us including harrassing the front desk girl while we were in the jacuzzi till 5am.:laugh:

smoking-smiley-5417.gif

Back