• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Putting the kids up for adoption

ExDelayed

CEG'er
The recent addition to the family is going to make me kick the others out of the house. Ill post pics of the 6000# newborn tomorrow. :)

-see sig

Interesting, you ditched the gas Dodge for an oil fogging turbo beast. I've been considering doing the samething, but a different brand.

How long are you in town? I got your VM, just have been doing odd hours as of late :(~

Interesting, you ditched the gas Dodge for an oil fogging turbo beast. I've been considering doing the samething, but a different brand.

How long are you in town? I got your VM, just have been doing odd hours as of late :(~
Im already turning better mileage then the Hemi did. Now I just need to figure how I can run above B5 so I can have really cheap fuel.

Im here for another week. All is good, I havent been able to find my phone for the last few days.

My truck gets atleast 15 MPG, and I'm lead footing it all over the place. Now that I had to spend $1300 on tires alone the other day, will have to keep 'im a little longer...... and stop doing burn outs ;)

What are you getting from the new truck milage wise?

What are you getting from the new truck milage wise?

With only 220 on the clock, its hard to get a good average. So far I have netted 15.3 and that counts the West Valley to Ogden trip at 2600 rpms. 4.10s, FTL. The Hemi was a solid 12 no matter what.

EDIT: Make that 15.7 with 250 on the clock.

Last edited:
Back