• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Great as always.

ZenBoy

CEG'er
Great to have seen you all again.

Barge, Todras, Worldtour, M!key, Loco, ElKy, I_Dom, Trapps, Steeda, Chang, FiveOh, Buddy, rknee, MapOfTazi, Viggen, LivinSVT, Fastdad, Wannabe, SVTsnob, KlasseAct, Stazi, BluFuz, and whoever else I'm forgetting (too late to think straight)....

This event is one of the highlights of every year, and hanging out with you guys is mostly why. Here's to you all, and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Buckshot, Frenchblue, Cobra, Shaggy and Rara - you were all missed by everyone and I hope you can make it next year.

Thanks for another great Spring Zing, Todd and everyone. It's great to see new faces every year and I look forward to meeting even more new people next year.

Until '08....

Yes , it's always great to see everyone again . Wish I could've shot the poop longer saturday night , but 5am comes along quick (and it was very late as is :zzz: ) . Next year I'll allow another day , I promise .

Good to see ya man. Seems as if I didn't get to chat much again this year again. Maybe next time. Some day there will be a Kart2kart rematch.:cool:

There was and it was a blast. Ask burrita about the P.I.T. :)

CEG dominated the best times of the month

yeah zen it was great getting advice from you all weekend on how to drive my car. maybe with some practice and a few more track events i can drive this thing the way it should be. awesome seeing all the peeps, you know who you are.

There was and it was a blast. Ask burrita about the P.I.T. :)

CEG dominated the best times of the month

I'll try to get that posted... I have pics. Tonight, I need to get sleep.

Other part of the late Minnesota caravan home and safe here too.

Thank you everyone, I had a ball! (Bette Midler).

Awesome James. You and Mike need to start saving up money for SZ08 in Juno, AK :) Its gonna be a long drive

yeah zen it was great getting advice from you all weekend on how to drive my car. maybe with some practice and a few more track events i can drive this thing the way it should be. awesome seeing all the peeps, you know who you are.

Egad, hope that's not how it came across - I'm no expert! Just passing along things as I was learning them. I'm still learning to drive the beast myself. You were doing an awesome job, getting out there and enjoying your car the way it's meant to be! Hopefully I'll have some more experience and a few tricks up my sleeve for next year. :laugh:

Awesome James. You and Mike need to start saving up money for SZ08 in Juno, AK :) Its gonna be a long drive

Spring Zing at the Arctic Circle! That rocks.

If we do that, though, we'll have to have it at the solstice. Then the party will never end.

Land of the Midnight Sun FTW.

Back