• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

t red svt at krogers @west road

When I worked out there, I used to cross paths all the time with a very clean T-Red CSVT...looked relatively mod free.

I used to see it on Sibley between 275 and Fort.

CEG'er? :ponder:

t red

t red

I thought the driver was a cegr it had painted rims with polishesed lips, saw the same rims on a t red svt for sale in the rims section but it says that driver isnt from michigan. just woundering dont see a lota svts on the road.

svt

svt

yea thats tru ive only seen 3 so far since i had mine. One at krogers at sibley, one on 75 south bout the 201 in ohio , and one at van born turning into the ford plant. think i woulda seen more being ive drove 98,000 miles in the past year. And my grammars fine I went to public schools.:crazy:

I own a T-Red w/Black rims polished lip, I live near that Kroger store. Some of you my have seen me around. I tend to see a black one every now and then in the same area.

I own a T-Red w/Black rims polished lip, I live near that Kroger store. Some of you my have seen me around. I tend to see a black one every now and then in the same area.

Your profile says you're a boilermaker...ever worked at Trenton Channel PP? :ponder:

Probably was you i used to see.

Yeah, actually I just got done working there last Thursday. Do you work for DTE or in construction? I ask because everyone I talk to has no idea what a Boilermaker is.

Small world.

Ya, i was an engineering co-op at DTE i worked at TCHPP from january to the end of the unit 9 outage...i worked with the turbine team.

I ventured over to the boilers a few times when it was all opened up...some crazy shiz you guys have to do...crawling into those tiny openings and the massive quantity of welds. :shocked:

I dont think i ever saw a CSVT in the DTE lots though...

Yeah, we get all of the fun work. I was on the big outage for only a couple of weeks before I went to the steel mills. Then back to TCPP for a forced outage on Unit 9 then another on unit 19. Those holes are real small for me. 6'5" and 280. Not too much fat but enough to make it interesting.:laugh:

Back