• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ProMotion Tuning Cougar Intake

definetly get the cold air box, i love mine, the temp gauge shows a colder temp as well

they no longer produce the CAI. sorry

nvm, you were looking at the short ram intake. just read it wrong

Last edited:
I was looking into to this product also.....I was wondering how the cold air box looked and functioned......pics would be great!!

I agree, pictures would be fantastic. I would order one tomorrow lol. What's the deal with the Ram Air feature? Is that a replacement of the tube that is routed through the fender?

I actually like the idea of the clear box. I was figuring it was going to be a big ugly lexan box, but I like the aluminum box with window. That's pretty cool.

99CougarSupreme, thanks for linking to those pics. I appreciate that, I'll be ordering an intake today! I'll post pics as soon as I can.

I would suggest CALLING pmt and speaking with a rep to verify if the part is in stock BEFORE you order it. I have heard a lot of reports of people ordering from them and not getting anything for months, because they neglect to indicate that EVERYTHING is on back-order...

Back