• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look what i saw yesterday

dSVTj

CEG'er
DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

holy crap its a silver contour!!!!!!!

Ehh they are ok, I mean I see about 4 or 5 running around my area so I guess they have kinda lot their lust to me

I cant have an opinion on a car without it relating to mine, stfu jared.
Honestly i thought rawbutt was okay. Ever since he has gotten this turbo all of a sudden he thinks everything is about him.

Now i know why steeda and MX bash this turd lol

yeah, everyone knows his turbo tour runs circles around it. :rolleyes:
LOL

Anyways nice find, i love to seeing those cars. No matter how many times i see them.
I guess it's the idea of knowing what they are capable of doing that makes me enjoy seeing them.

Last edited:
Anyways nice find, i love to seeing those cars. No matter how many times i see them.
I guess it's the idea of knowing what they are capable of doing that makes me enjoy seeing them.

it was kind of exciting. there are very few nice cars around here with the exception of a few older vetes and stangs and the occasional e500....

a lambo was here about 3 months ago and people acted like the sky was falling

People say "eh it's an ok car" because they're just jelous they dont have one. I say the best thing about any Lotus is that you can literally buy it from off the show room floor and go straight to a race track w/it w/out doing anything to do the car.
Awsome track cars as well as street cars:)

Honestly i thought rawbutt was okay. Ever since he has gotten this turbo all of a sudden he thinks everything is about him.

Now i know why steeda and MX bash this turd lol

Steve's supercharged cobra >>> Rawburt's turbo contour

there, that outta do it ;)

j/k rawbutt :p (well i mean it is true, but just messin with ya)

You hit the nail right on the head. Congrats buddy. :rolleyes:

Let it go-

On topic: I don't really like the car itself styling wise, but then again, I haven't driven it or experienced anything to appreciate it that much.

I'm used to seeing pretty nice cars around Northville around downtown or in the Meadowbrook Country Club parking lot.. Last time I was there we saw 4 brand new Ferrari's, now that IS a car I love

They were illegal for some time but now you can buy them from any Lotus dealer. I love those Elise's, I take one of those over just about anything else. I've driven 2 of them, one elise and one exige-S, and they were the most fun cars I've ever driven, and I personally love the looks of them. Not to mention they do pull in a fair amount of the ladies! The Exige S's supercharger is loud as hell to boot. Really a great car. One day I'll have one, one day

i see those cars all the time. along with maserati's and Bentley's. and theres a few others around me. at least they don't drive like *******s.

i have never seen one, but then again I do live in the middle of nowhere. i would rock one, that is for sure

Back