• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's alive

Moose

CEG'er
OB1 returned the car yesterday and it runs fantastic! A little loud with the bosal stainless catback and the msds headers, will have to do something to quiet it down!

Attachments

• hotness(2).JPG
    hotness(2).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
in my opinion it sounds ricey, even beyond ricey. I hate it. I am going to change the resonator and hope that it quiets it down a good bit. 3L+bosal+msds= rice.

I told moose that I thought my ears were going to bleed w/ it in the shop!
That thing is beautiful, let the modding begin! :)

no major mods, y-pipe, cat, new resonator, MAYBE wheels and I need to get a system up and running. And I hope that's it ;)

Chicken fried rice lol. On another note you coming back down for a dragon meet again Jim?

Hell yeah! I'm gettin' kinda old for the long drive, but dayum, I love the Dragon!

Looks like it may be in mid-October which is perfect for me. I'm also planning on the west Florida mini-meet end of June & the Florida meet in July. Need wheel bearings & tires first... :help:

Every time I'm in your state now I try to avoid all 18 wheelers. Between you fixing them & Lacy driving them I don't know what to expect. ;)

Haha, but srsly, we run cross-country. There's at least 100 Covenant trucks running through any state at any given time. Just watch out for tractor 11231, that's Lacy's. Also, watch out for some International cabs we have; they tend to explode for no reason. :crazy:

Back