• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet at BasketBall Hall of Fame, dinner at Max's Tavern?

donradeon

CEG'er
Hey everyone, I was thinking it'd be sweet to all meet up at the new Basketball Hall of Fame and then probably have dinner at Max's Tavern (where I work).. just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Isn't Max's mega-expensive? I have a friend who also works there and he said it's pricey...I'm just asking because I live in the Springfield area and would be willing to go, but not if it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg ;-)

Mike and I will be in Greenfield (about 40 minutes north) on June 10th. We could probably swing by for dinner afterward if you guys do it that day.
(I'm not interested in basketball, but I'd like to finally meet our resident pirate)

I think your better off at the Gras with this croud than at Max's. Theos is a great place, I go there almost every other week.

haha finally a meet real close to me! im about a 5-10 minute drive from the hall of fame. I'd most likely be down, time/day depending of course.

Well, here, check out the prices on their website..
http://www.maxrestaurantgroup.com/locations/tav_index.php

I can't get into Mardi Gra (only 19) and the parking there isn't very friendly. The bbal Hall of fame has plenty of parking. Hey if max's is too much, there's a nice Uno's next door with a live band on the patio, it's a cool place. But seeing as I work at Max's I could probably get a good discount (maybe 20percent off our whole bill)..

There's tons of good places around, but I happen to like the location.

June 10th works, but I won't have my new wheels yet..

Hey I saw a red SVT going towards the holyoke mall from holyoke on the road the Mall is actually on, near Barnes and Noble... who was that?

uh no, he drives a newly painted sevt with a splitter and lives in enfield, ct. and I don't think he would live in the south end of springfield. that area has changed for the worst, grew up not far from there went to forest park jr. high for like 2 wks before moving to east longmeadow.

Hey do you drive a black svt and live in the south end, almost in forest park/?

nope as skunk said i drive a SE coverted to a SVT that is Medium Steel Blue Metallic. Only up in Springfield if I am going to Aircougars or heading to the MA Pike

the prices on the menu I looked at don't look bad at all

uh no, he drives a newly painted sevt with a splitter and lives in enfield, ct. and I don't think he would live in the south end of springfield. that area has changed for the worst, grew up not far from there went to forest park jr. high for like 2 wks before moving to east longmeadow.

East Longmeadow eh? So you're like a stuck up then eh? Just kidding. Enfield isn't that great either tho, section 8 housing areas are just as bad as some in springfield. Either way, there's a person who owns a black svt in off Somner ave. in springfield.

not saying I'm stuck up even though you are kidding. I'm saying it's really sad what happened to that area. very nice houses in the forest park area and that used to be a "the place to live area" of the city back in the day. I'm not sure how old you are but I was in that area back in the very late 70's early 80's, the oakland st. area and dickenson st. sumner ave belmont ave are of the x was much different back then. forest park was open didn't have to pay to get in, just much different.

Well, here, check out the prices on their website..
http://www.maxrestaurantgroup.com/locations/tav_index.php

I can't get into Mardi Gra (only 19) and the parking there isn't very friendly. The bbal Hall of fame has plenty of parking. Hey if max's is too much, there's a nice Uno's next door with a live band on the patio, it's a cool place. But seeing as I work at Max's I could probably get a good discount (maybe 20percent off our whole bill)..

There's tons of good places around, but I happen to like the location.

June 10th works, but I won't have my new wheels yet..

Hey I saw a red SVT going towards the holyoke mall from holyoke on the road the Mall is actually on, near Barnes and Noble... who was that?

If it was wicked dirty with pollen, I just saw a red one in East Longmeadow a couple days ago and that would be the same I'm sure. Bone stock, kinda hazy lights.

If you guys do the 10th, we won't be able to make it down there until 4ish (but that's ok since we're not doing the b-ball stuff with you).
So anytime after 4, we're up for some beers and food.

Back