• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Ford Fusion SVT

toursvt

CEG'er
I been liking the Fusion more and more recently, so I decided to make my own SVT version. Let me know what you think, or better yet, make your own version! :D

4xoq5cm.jpg

6aqsga1.jpg

I really like the fusions! My momma has a red 2006 its a crappy atx and not awd though... still has some get up and go... love cruising in it.. very smooth ride!!

There actually was a photochop contest at one point.

And holy **** that first one looks amazing! I'd be it in a heart beat, if it had the power to back up those looks

I'm really surprised Ford has yet to plan a high performance version of the fusion. The car has alot of potential but would most definitely need quite a few changes to compete with many of the other sports sedans around "Altima, G35, etc.". Another challenge would be where to price it. I would love to see a version with around 275-300 horses, manual tranny, more aggressive suspension, and a nice body kit. The body kit should be subtle just like the CSVT. If they could muster up something like that and keep it around 25 to 30K, I think it would have a chance to sell well.

by the way, your tires are on backwards...
I didn't mess with the tires at all. If they're backwards, it's Fords fault. :)

Do that, only with the Milan, and then I'd love you.

I'll see what I can do. :D

and you'll never see a ford come that low from the factory lol!

I can dream can't I! :D

And how do you not work for Ford? :laugh:

I wish! :D

BTW: Nice work Todd, looks good! You inspired me to do another. :)

Those pics look great. Now if someone would foward those pics and the ones of the SHO from a while back and maybe Ford would get the picture.

there was talk of a svt fusion on the fusion forums.....but unfortunately only talk....ever since i first seen one with duals i have dreamed of an svt version....i would rock it even if it didn't have much power, i do drive a csvt so it wouldn't make much difference to me.

Back