• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody Out There?

Ok call me stupid... I just read the thread. Anyways. Is it in the cities? Maybe by then ill have some stuff done with my baby.

you car isn't show ready.....hate to have you think of what my car is then. LOL. Needs door dents out (might just get a whole new door), rear bumper fixed a little more, needs a sideskirt fixed more, and the exhaust lined back up. Now if it would only stop raining.

you car isn't show ready.....hate to have you think of what my car is then. LOL. Needs door dents out (might just get a whole new door), rear bumper fixed a little more, needs a sideskirt fixed more, and the exhaust lined back up. Now if it would only stop raining.

Well hopefully by then ill have the rims i want and hopefully i can find a pre 98 lid. I found one at chesney auto salvage(Shady people) but they want 200 for it. No way am i payin that. And the only other things are tint and cold air intake. That about covers it for awhile.
P.S. How many miles are ON your car?

Well hopefully by then ill have the rims i want and hopefully i can find a pre 98 lid. I found one at chesney auto salvage(Shady people) but they want 200 for it. No way am i payin that. And the only other things are tint and cold air intake. That about covers it for awhile.
P.S. How many miles are ON your car?

95 has 200K and the SVT has 120K.

If the car still runs good, and you change the oil on a regualar intervals it should go and go and go. The 95 is still on its stock clutch as well. A vast majority of the miles on the SE were from going to and from mankato almost everyweekend for a year (600 miles round trip) and going to and from Duluth for work for a year and half (120 miles round trip).

Yeah i guess that would make the miles add up... Hmmm i dont think im gonna be able to go this year. I dont think ill have anything done on my car yet... Sucks cause i really want to but i dont think im gonna have the money to get stuff done. DOH!

i'm down for a meet here in the cities, not too sure about a car show. As others have said "my car isnt show ready". I've got hail damage and i dont got full coverage. Bad mix!

How about somethin around the fourth? I have the whole first week of July off.... I dont know where to meet. I dont know the cities that well but my cousin lives down there so i could stay with him i guess.

the roads are BAD though!

Your tellin me... Notice anything wrong with this picture?

IMG_0405.jpg

My friend did this on Rice Lake road. Fell into a pothole that a family of six was livin in.:shocked: He had to buy a new one off ebay.

was a family living or was it for training marines. youch! and am I the only one who thinks that place and the lighthouse on the hill are good sniper spots? LOL

Back