• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

They got me.

John it aint like hector aint been around. Visit some othe the other sections or coulda came to SZ. And it's 6:22am... why am I not asleep?

We love you Ross.

The boards would not be the same without you.

Ross, the to-do-list we had, well none of it has been done. I parked the car from the trip and it is still in the same spot. :(

~~Suriel

Don't feel bad about that. I've been working on my rx7 since february just to put a tranny in. I've already done the hard parts, I'm just a big procrastinator. Just wait for a nice weekend that you have off or something and have nothing else to do and knock out that list.

i went 160+ in this today:drool: my uncle's T/A. LS7 Stroker. 440CI 200 Shot of nitrous...and alot of other goodies...no traffic on interstate

svtcontour092.jpg

No Ross, I really haven't been around. Check around make like 2 posts then I am out.:shrug:

Just moved into the house and a lot of stuff I want to do. That and the family taking up a lot of time these days.:laugh: Everything is pretty much situated now, so I will have like a fraction of more time.:help:

No Ross, I really haven't been around. Check around make like 2 posts then I am out.:shrug:

Just moved into the house and a lot of stuff I want to do. That and the family taking up a lot of time these days.:laugh: Everything is pretty much situated now, so I will have like a fraction of more time.:help:

Man I know that's right....

You are now married with children. This is where your life ends and you live only to serve the house & its inhabitants until they graduate from college & get a job. Once that is complete you buy a Grand Marquis & visit Disney World - your left blinker flashing the entire trip.

You are now married with children. This is where your life ends and you live only to serve the house & its inhabitants until they graduate from college & get a job. Once that is complete you buy a Grand Marquis & visit Disney World - your left blinker flashing the entire trip.
Nope.....no Minivan or Grand Marquis(or Crown Vic for that matter)in my future.:laugh:

6'2" 145 lbs, damn, why didn't you just tell the cop you had to make it to Wendy's before they closed, I'm sure he would've let you off with a warning:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope it all works out for you....and your lawyer:crazy:

Back