• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

My car is showing up dirty as all hell tomorrow, the dash is so dusty you could wipe it off with a wet towel and it'd still be dirty :( Working three jobs gives you basically NO time whatsoever to do ANYTHING :(

Who is in the area and wants to come hang out? I got a hotel right by the airport on airport hwy if anybody wants to chill give me a call on my cell!!!

Last edited:
I'd give you a call and we could do some boozin' but i'm literally in the process of shinin' the car up and have to meet a few others tommorow morning by my house to go down to West Rd. </3

I'd give you a call and we could do some boozin' but i'm literally in the process of shinin' the car up and have to meet a few others tommorow morning by my house to go down to West Rd. </3
I need to wash mine up! how far away are ya? I need some beer lol!

About 30 minutes from the airport I'd say, give or take 5 or so
you should come by the hotel and have a beer or something. your more than welcome to stay if you want. I got one ceger here with me that rode with me and another one is coming over after work about 9ish. Party is in my room lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My car's prepped and clean. It better not keep raining or I'll have to wash it again tomorrow :nonono:

you should come by the hotel and have a beer or something. your more than welcome to stay if you want. I got one ceger here with me that rode with me and another one is coming over after work about 9ish. Party is in my room lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is your hotel in Toledo? I'm there :cool:

My car's prepped and clean. It better not keep raining or I'll have to wash it again tomorrow :nonono:

Is your hotel in Toledo? I'm there :cool:
just about 20 min from tony pacos according to the lady at the desk

Last edited:
last chance if anyone close to novi wants a ride. id need your address and number by like 830 in the morning. :confused:

Planned on getting tires tomorrow, but they cant get them in before sunday... oh well, see ya'll at EOSB.

Ouch, I really liked your car last year ( cept' those fogged headlights ) jk. I need new tires really soon, infact I'd say after we get back I wont be able to drive the svt much. My alignment is wack and havent had the money for tires, im ridin bald soon x.x

Just a few for starters-

Steedas old ride (AKrumps now)
IMG_0148.jpg

Changs old ride (MrFatyaddayadda haha)
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

The Steeda, since he *****ed about no pictures last year
IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Mx- Before he felt like trying to screw all of our cars up <3
IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg