• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Big Favor?

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
It would be awesome if someone that does photoshop alot could do me a favor. I was wonderin if you could photoshop this pic so that the grille pattern of the vertical bars is in the bumper where the fog lights are. I wanna get somethin to put in there and i think it would look awesome. Thanks alot.
Yeahyuh092.jpg

Awesome! Thanks a ton... The only thing is i was thinkin of goin all the way across the front in front of the fogs too. Im probably gonna get different ones anyways.Yeah i know im picky sorry bout that... Thanks alot again.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks a ton... The only thing is i was thinkin of goin all the way across the front in front of the fogs too. Im probably gonna get different ones anyways.Yeah i know im picky sorry bout that... Thanks alot again.
i just tried to fix it and didn't like the way it looked. i would have to redo the whole thing :laugh: some clean fogs would look awesome

i just tried to fix it and didn't like the way it looked. i would have to redo the whole thing :laugh: some clean fogs would look awesome

Yeah thats what i was thinkin... Possibly blue hue.. I really dont know where to geet some of them around here. Their all cheapies. But yes i will get some different ones. It grew on me. I like it alot. Now if i can just figure out how to do it.
Thanks again... Alot.. I couldnt do that thats for sure.

That photoshop looks good, but the more i think of what material is out there, that a shop would use to get that same affect. Im not sure it'd come out looking like you'd expect/want :confused:

G/L tho! post pics of it when u get it done!

someone get to work photoshopping eyelinds on that thing. I want to see what it would look like when I get to work tomorrow. Chop chop.

It's squinting :mad: I'm tired I don't even know if that's good. :cool:

It looks perfect... I cant thank you enough.. It looks ef'n sweet.. I love it! Now I just gotta figure out how to do it.. I think im gonna get new ones then bake them open and paint the insides!... Then i think ill clearcoat the outsides.:cool:

Again thanks a ton!

Back