• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

mach 1 lip on contour?

chinaski

CEG'er
just saw a posting in the classifieds askin for a mustang mach 1 lip... curious to know if this will fit on an csvt.

just saw a posting in the classifieds askin for a mustang mach 1 lip... curious to know if this will fit on an csvt.

It doesnt. At best, it would semi-fit a non svt fascia since there is a lip at the bottom that the mach 1 lip could overlay. The svt fascia doesnt have this. I cant imagine it looking all that great on an svt fascia.

looks hawt on a taurus for some reason.

index.php

post-11044-1176953352.jpg

i dont know dude. considering theres not a ton that can be done to make a taurus look good, that actually looks pretty good

yea but i grew to like them after owning one.

i wish i was in the taurus when i spun a bearing in the csvt because then i couldve done a V8 sho swap or even a continental 4.6 swap!!! that would be badass. come up to someone at a little a give them a look and they would look back like wtf its a grandma car and then it would just fly.... (excuse me i think the taurus car club has polluted my mind)

Back