• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

should I change my wheels?

you should change those wheels ,chrome wheels on a tour look stupid:laugh:

Joe, I really like the ADR's, but your rims make your car imo. The ADR's would look good, but unless you chromed them or something I think the silver of the wheels now just doesn't go well with your EGPLNT paint. :laugh: You would need bigger brakes too! Those ones you have on there look tiny with the ADR's!! :laugh: :help:

i was just going through those pics a few days ago and thought to myself, your car looked mean with the silver 18's i thought you should put them back on. and now you post this... :laugh: but i'm a big fan of the way your car looked with the silver rims. i say "DOOO EEET!"

Honestly, I think they both look good.
But with the color of your car, I think the chrome may look a little better.
I think 'bling' on compact cars is coming back. The Black/Bronze/Silver fad is kinda fading away.

jesus, i dont ask you for much, mostly because i think that you were a profit and not really the son of god, but please, please, make joe get rid of the chrome and get the silver 18s.

I want the entire car too, but need to wait until the impala sells. Then I can have both sets and both cars and switch it up whenever I want.... I don't know if crispy can wait that long though. eeeeek

If you ditch the chrome then you'll have to ditch the velvet. They're like baseball and apple pie.

i think both look good. keep em both. switch back and forth. or put one set on one side and the other set on the other side :laugh:

If you ditch the chrome then you'll have to ditch the velvet. They're like baseball and apple pie.

Although I hate chrome wheels, sorry Joe, Todd does have a good point. Even so, I still think you should get a nice set of 18's that are anything but chrome. Not much of a fan of the ADR's either, but better than the chromies IMO.

it is the biggest no-brainer in the history of earth. ditch the chrome.

it is the biggest no-brainer in the history of earth. ditch the chrome.

If Mikey came up with it, it's gotta be a no brainer! :idea: :laugh:

Joe, Leave the chrome, It's you...not that thats a good thing, but it's unique...

Last edited:
Back