• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL July 14th BBQ meet!

Hector i will be coming up there Thursday night so i can get the car tuned Friday. I don't mind staying at a hotel but i would rather not spend the money on one.

Hector i will be coming up there Thursday night so i can get the car tuned Friday. I don't mind staying at a hotel but i would rather not spend the money on one.

Da Beaner said:
Anybody that is coming in from WI is welcome to stay the night

So you're going to sleep in your car????????? :shrug:

Last edited:
...But pick me up a 12ver of Blue Moon....

Sorry, beggers can't be choosers. ;)

I'm probably going to bring Newcastle, Rolling Rock, and Point Amber. It might change depending on what's on sale.

Hector i will be coming up there Thursday night so i can get the car tuned Friday.

Are you getting it tuned by Massive?

BP

Last edited:
Are you getting it tuned by Massive?

BP

Nope, Logan Motorsports. although DeWayne and Karl are good friends.

i got everything done this weekend except the last little bit of the exhaust and the oil drain pipe. it should be back up and running (without boost until friday) by tuesday night at the latest

Last edited:
...Of eachother, too bad they don't know who the hell you are....
Considering i bought most of the engine parts from Karl and talked with DeWayne about tuning the turbo originally, no they dont know me:crazy:

Hey beaner, If his house is full I got a couch for you...

I already have a hotel for Thursday night and Hector said i get the Futon in the Basement friday/saturday nights but if its needed then i might take you up on that.

I already have a hotel for Thursday night and Hector said i get the Futon in the Basement friday/saturday nights but if its needed then i might take you up on that.
Don't forget about I got cable in the basement....no playboy channel though.:laugh:

Amanda works till noon saturday and then we'll be heading down right after that. We will need to return Saturday as well because she also works 7-12 Sunday morning, so we won't be staying down there unfortunately.

We couldn't make it either, but I didn't want to see any of you anyways, lol! J/k

Had a good time guys. Sorry we couldn't stay longer. Hector and Kim, you guys have an awesome house. Train tracks at the edge of your backyard :drool: Thanks for having us over!

LMAO!!! No she wasn't there, she and a friend were at a Brewers game or something. Amanda got drunk dialed also..I thought it was quite funny:crazy:

Back