• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Listen Up SVT owners!!! you have to call this *******!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhaze

CEG'er
Alright, so I went to the HOPE Beach volleyball tournament today in Ottawa, it was awesome to say the least. Except when we parked in the lot I came across one of the few SVT Contours in Ottawa, a red one, pretty nice looking too.
YA COOL I KNOW! except this guy had 2 big signs in his 2 back door windows and an even bigger one on his rear windscreen. it said;

S#IT VEHICLES TEAM
DO NOT BUY A FORD
LOOK AT MY DASH!

and the guy left his number for people to call

So i went and took a look and his dash mat had peeled way back where the vent is all the way along the dash.
Now I've actually seen this one one of the other contours in the city, and it looks like crap on an otherwise cool car,

now everybody has to call this Quebecois piece of **** and yell at him for putting signs like that in his car.

his number was 1-819-328-1900 i wish i had my camera!

The guy is from Quebec so his initial message is in french, but he repeats the same thing in english right after. It's a voicemail, just leave a hate message!

if he doesn't like his car, why doesn't he just get rid of it?

uh, maybe cause the car is worth crap, and it's magnified by the fact that the dashboard needs to be replaced before anyone would seriously consider it....except for a CEG'er.

i don't understand the problem. the guys dash probably up and curled up on him one day for no good reason, outside of the warranty/recall period and ford promptly told him to piss off....and the guys a douche for being mad? heh...

why does it bother you guys so much cause he hates the things wrong with his car, The person/people that are sad is the ones calling him and leaveing him a message, Grow up people..

Ummmmm...he did leave his phone number on the car, that is just asking for this.

I find it a waste of time to do that, @ least right now since im not bored!!!! LOL but if I was I would pick up my phone right now and give him a call Late @ night, "Wake UP ^^^hole, would you like to sell your car?":blackeye:

- Amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back