• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what is....

hes trying not to be an jerk. you guys should pick up on it

i'm not trying to be a dick here, just trying to piss off rawburt.

as far as the fast lane changing and stuff, anything you do like that you have to be very careful, i think part of the reason was because we were often in heavy traffic, and i've been in fast lane change/heavy traffic situations, and when that happens it is very easy to make the wrong move. Todras and I almost played full scale bumper cars once. :laugh:

alright i get what your saying. but the way you guys are putting it out their, is like i was cutting people off and getting in front of people going faster then me ect. not changing into and open lane alittle to quickly

This is making me laugh. So you guys are chewing him up for getting a little too happy changing lanes at his first meet. But a bike and a almost 500rwhp stang going at it blowing off pipes into the precious group of EGL is ok? C'mon now, thats pretty ridiculous.

PS Nothing but love. Tear the streets up all day long!

changing lanes like a moron in the middle of the CEG caravan is a bit different than the steed and i messing around way out in front of everyone. plus, it's not like the pipe thing was intentional... and there were plenty of pissed of people about that too. so you can keep you comments to your anti-social self, since you weren't there (once again) to witness it for yourself.

but you did manage to make it out to WW now, didn't ya? :rolleyes: :laugh:

Even though nobody does it, you're technically not supposed to rely on the silicone couplers to hold the pipes together... if you go by what most of the books say.

The nice little things that vibrant sells would be perfect for you dave. Bead rolls or not.

Boost Brace

Even though nobody does it, you're technically not supposed to rely on the silicone couplers to hold the pipes together... if you go by what most of the books say.

The nice little things that vibrant sells would be perfect for you dave. Bead rolls or not.

Boost Brace

dude, i've got at least ten couplers on the damm thing... ain't no way i'm bracing every one of them.

i'll just bead roll it all and hope it holds till winter.

Well weld some of them.. crickey... you're next door to walsh for pete's sake.

i can't afford them. :laugh:

actually, to weld it all up, i have to get all new piping as everything would be too short. and that ain't happening till winter.

Did you do the hairspray? and if you do multiple clamps make sure to offset where they tighten.

There's some 3M crap that people talked about on Corner Carvers too... I can get the name of it.

hes trying not to be an jerk. you guys should pick up on it.

im starting to realize, who is and who isn't around here. you guys make it seem like because im new. that im less of a person then you.

It has nothing to do with being new. It probably has a great deal to do with driving like an ass based upon the posts here. I realize that with all your years of driving experience you are a master of car control. Still, erratic behavior at freeway speeds in a sedan with a suspension and tire/wheel combination suited more towards groceries than Grand Touring, is not only dangerous to yourself, but to those around you.

My advice to you is to take Roberts advice. Grow some thicker skin; there is a ton of ball busting here. Whether you deserve it or not.

And just so I'm not accused of being partial; geez Mx, I thought 'T' clamps were the FTMFW solution. You are not doing a good job promoting solid product/performance. Barge thinks I'm actually saving for a trip to Walsh. On the other hand, where my Corsa bish?:cool:

Back