• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

98.5 s/f svt part out pm me with what you need

good motor with 127k not sure if im selling for the right price i will... still in car... i also have a TON of other parts. 2 set of mnb interiors. s/f frost front and rear bumper.. front had a cracked but was glassed so now it needs sanding and paint.. rear bumper is in near perfect shape.. driverside doors are in good shape molding was peeled off. side skirts are in ok/good shape no plugs. tranny, clutch flywheel, trunk lid is good. glass is good rear door windows are tinted. i think i have a lower intake. tons of other parts need to unload.. also have t-red doors, trunk, bumpers, will sell whole car for the right price
DSC02505.jpg

Last edited:
WTB: CSVT with low miles. Plans changed, and looks like I may be looking for one rather soon. MUST BE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE, AND ABOUT 60-100K MILES!!! Cap is anything reasonable. I'd prefer it stock (I lie to do my own work), so PM me. I can't get it immedialtely, but will start looking probably within the next 6 mos to a year. THANKS!

FS: 98 CSVT black 96k miles LOTS of extra Maine/NH/Vermont

Car is in southern maine. 98 black csvt with blue interior. motor is seized. I bought rhis car with the intentions of doing a 3l swap but decided not to go forward with the project. Car comes with tons of uninstalled extras including a brand new 04 taurus longblock with clevite bearings, msds headers, weapon r y pipe, ES motor mount inserts, 3 intake plates needed to port heads to use svt lower intake manifold, 04 escape oil pan and pickup tube,new 01 cougar motor mount to make swap easier, also have a spare trans to go with the car. The interior of this car is flawless outside is average needs a little body work. I want this car out of my driveway PM me for more info or call me cell 2072298666 my name is gabe.
contoursvt001.jpg

contoursvt008.jpg

contoursvt003.jpg

contoursvt009.jpg

contoursvt007.jpg

contoursvt005.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
Chicco Cortina car seat and base

Chicco Cortina car seat and base

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bab/589261264.html

Like new, slightly used Chicco Cortina car seat and keyfit base. #1 Rated Infant Car Seat in America! "Sahara" pattern. Base works with all Chicco travel systems (stroller, car seat and bases). Willing to deliver.

Highlights:
*Energy-absorbing foam for improved side-impact protection
*Removable newborn insert for smaller babies
*Thickly cushioned seat pad and five-point harness for maximum comfort
*Spring-assisted level foot, bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” adjustment for easiest installation

011501010204010406200802276a5045d5bff106e71f00a0b5.jpg

Still For Sale are my REV 5-spoke 17" gunmetal wheels with less than 1000 miles on Falken Azenis st-115 tires (awesome summer tires!! :) )

Wheels are repainted gunmetal, and have a few nicks in the paint from use for about 2 years since I painted them.

I would like to sell these very soon, but my price is firm, as the tires are literally brand new... PLEASE PM for price. Thanks.

Attachments

• CSVT1.jpg
    CSVT1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
  • svt9.jpg
    svt9.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 0
  • svt6.jpg
    svt6.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • svt10.jpg
    svt10.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
98 SVT E0

98 SVT E0

I'm listing up my 98 again.
Its a Silver Frost E0, 154K. Runs awesome. Recent work (within a year)
Intake rebuild, optimized throttle body, k&N cone with MAF adapter, Steeda Tri-ax and cougar knob. Custom Optimized y-pipe with resonator removed. Rear rotors, rear pads, rear parking brake cables. New alternator belt, belt tensioner, idler pulley, recent front wheel bearings, drivers side ball joint. headlights have been wet-sanded, clear corners, painted on silver frost eyelids, painted silver front oval. E0 wheels of choice, I have a set with street tires or a set with snow tires. Alpine CD player and infinity front speakers. everything works except the AC, which leaks. I filled it and it lasted me the summer. Ford Honey in MTX. Moonroof works perfect. tinted rear door windows, and pre98 sail panels.

Bads:
Quarter panel on drivers side has slight body damage, scuffs and scratches on body, corners of bumpers have usual scrapes. i would call it an 7-8 out of 10. AC leaks, but works when full. when cold, occasional grind in 3rd gear. has an oil leak, which appears to be the oil pan. It also has the famous broken front coil, but it still rides fine so I never changed it.

PM for Price

Here are old pictures, car basically looks the same, I will try and take some tomorrow.

dsc00201mediummb6.jpg

dsc00200mediumkv4.jpg

dsc00199mediumfp7.jpg

dsc00198mediummy1.jpg

dsc00197mediumpf0.jpg

Last edited:
WTT: custom for stock exhaust+cash

WTT: custom for stock exhaust+cash

I have a possible buyer for my 98, but he doesn't want the exhaust.

its a custom y-pipe to flexpipe, no cat, and glasspack instead of resonator. It doesn't use the stock flange after the y-pipe, its all custom (it does have a flange, just not a stock style). I can't replace the y-pipe back, I need to replace the whole thing from the manifolds back. I'm looking for a stock plus some cash (it did cost me to have it made, after all.)

pm with offers, I also have a video so you can hear what it sounds like.

Haynes Manuel + 2.0L oil Filter-Free

Haynes Manuel + 2.0L oil Filter-Free

Found these in a box in the basement. Its the Haynes repair manuel for the ford contour and a oil filter for a 4-banger contour.

Anyone need either or both?

Matt

FS 1998 Mercury Mystique

FS 1998 Mercury Mystique

I have for sale a 1998 Mercury Mystique, it has 130,000 miles. This is the V-6, 5-speed version Leather Interior. The vehicle has a noise coming from the motor. This is a perfect oppertunity for somebody here to buy one and do an engine swap or just fix the problem. You could also use it as a cheap parts car. The price is REAL CHEAP, car must be gone. This is located in Maine. Email me at Danman8520@msn.com for more information.

FS Sony 50" SXRD TV

FS Sony 50" SXRD TV

I hate to give this TV up, but my little guy is now walking, so it's time for a wall-mount LCD. This TV is routinely rated as the #1 picture available in big-screen TVs, and I would agree. SXRD technology provides 3.5 ms pixel response (no ghosting or blury images) and >10000:1 contrast ratio. TV has 2 hdmi inputs, multiple component and s-video inputs, and even a computer monitor input. Circuitry in the TV upscales everything to 1080P, so even standard def TV looks good! It will cost a small fortune to ship this TV, so I am willing to deliver/meet 1/2 way in upstate NY, VT, HN, MA, ME, and CT. Also have a glass/metal/wood stand available. PM for more details if interested. Here are some pics:

DSC02601-wantaddigest.jpg

DSC02607-craigslist.jpg

DSC02610-craigslist.jpg

1999 Ford SVT Contour
84,115 Miles
PM for price (posting prices is not allowed per regional classified rules)

207-776-2420
eric.king@maine.edu

Oil has been changed every 3,000 (Only with Mobil 1 Synthetic since i've owned it)
New Pads/Rotors have about 5,000 miles on them

Car runs and drives perfect.

MODS:
H&R springs w/ BAT Shocks
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust w/ Hi Flo Cat
MIL Eliminators
MSDS Y-Pipe
KKM Cold Air Intake
B&M Short Shifter
Redline Transmission Fluid
Window Tint
17"x7 Aerospeed RS GT Wheels wrapped with Kumho Ecsta ASX High Performance All-Season Tires (215-45-17) w/ Less than 4,000 miles on them
Dual Mass Dampener

svt1.jpg

svt2.jpg

svt3.jpg

svt4.jpg

svt6.jpg

svt7.jpg

svt9.jpg

svt10.jpg

svt11.jpg

svt12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale or trade

For Sale or trade

I have 2 snakes that i am looking to sell or trade.

Snake #1:
5 year old Corn Snake (Snow/blizzard mix that ended up as shown below)
not sure of the sex but i believe it is male
approx. 66" long
eats frozen thawed
40 gallon slide top tank with stand i built
very well mannered, doesn't mind being held
Old picture, but shows his colors
cptbuds1.JPG

Snake #2:
1.5-2 year old Blood Red Python (Female)
approx. 16" long
picky eater but will eat frozen thawed, but not often.
20 gallon slide top tank no stand
slightly temperamental, but that is the nature of Red Bloods.
will allow you to hold her, but doesn't like sudden movements.
I don't have any pictures at this time, but i can put one up later

both snakes will come with tanks, stands, everything in the tanks and enough frozen mice to keep them happy for many years to come.

Basically i am just looking to get reimbursement for the equipment, consider the snakes free.

or i am looking for a trade for almost anything.
example: SVT front bumper, any color doesn't need to be perfect.

PM Me if interested.

Just throwing this out there...is there any interest for my pretty chewed up/cracked mirko + skidplate + dzus fasteners? I'm losing steam in fixing in trying to fix it up...

Back