• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Holy Turbo of GOD

That turbo looks a lot like the one that my friend tried putting on his civic hatch. The car was a ****box and he basically made the car to make fun of all the other ricers in the area, cardboard wing, rear bumper on the front, front on the back, it was a big middle finger to the ricer community. Anyways, he works on school busses and took the turbo of an old bus that is out of comission and put it on the 1.6L The motor shot to pieces in less than 10 seconds under boost lol. If I can find pics I'll post them

not going to watch it at work but is it the one turbo on a mustang that lifts it off the dyno ?

Edit, and I have looked and looked for it but I can't find it anyplace. I want to say todras posted it....and just because I said that I am 96% wrong.

Last edited:
Hmmpfff...lightweight.

big_turbo.jpg

I'll take two.

already knew what video it was as soon as I saw it was from streetfire. I wish there was some sort up update on the car. That video is at least a year old.

Back