• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New To Calli Back on CEG and with a new SVT!

SVTnKC

CEG'er
HEllllllo So Cal! Well, i've transfered from Kansas City to the So Cal region, and i've brought my SVT's with me! Anyone close to the Ventura/Oxnard area?

ER~C
SiCSVT ' s

Welcome =] I'm only 1.5 hrs (96 miles) from you. I thought you were some where in OC when I saw the thread haha. Sigh I never seen any nice tour around here beside once at westminster mall.

I'm in Sherman Oaks (about 30 minutes away). I have only met one CEGer, by chance, in Woodland Hills. I believe there are quite a few in the valley and Thousand Oaks.

welcome to cali, im sure you will probably never want to leave like most people:laugh: im here in SD like brad and we all still have yet to get a meet together. im sure that we down here have at one point seen each other on the road.

Awesome! Glad to know theres some of you out there! Yea, we should DEF set up something to get together on. Maybe a San Diego Beach Party! haha! Those are always fun! And yes, ChinaSki, i believe you are right... i don't think i'll ever want to leave! Well, i've got both babies here... so lets set something up if everyones down and admire! Take CARE and thanks for the "WELCOMES"

Awesome! Glad to know theres some of you out there! Yea, we should DEF set up something to get together on. Maybe a San Diego Beach Party! haha! Those are always fun! And yes, ChinaSki, i believe you are right... i don't think i'll ever want to leave! Well, i've got both babies here... so lets set something up if everyones down and admire! Take CARE and thanks for the "WELCOMES"
You may want to leave if you can't get that "highly modified" baby through smog inspection! :laugh: I'm about 2 hours (with mild to no traffic) south in the San Gabriel Valley. One thing you'll learn is that distances here are figured in time rather than miles! :cool:
Karl

ok... Here goes my babies secrets...

3L Drop, 9.0;1 Compression Forged Pistons, Ported and Polished 3L Heads with Turbo application, GT28R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo, Turbo XS Type-S blow offs, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Full 3" Turbo back exhaust, Shop Stage 2 Axles, NGK TR6 Spark Plugs, B&M Short throw shifter, Strut Tower Braces front and rear, Front and rear Sway bars, Wilwood 6-Piston Calipers on 13" Rotors, OZ Racing Superlagarra Superlite 17" Wheels, Dry Cell Battery (Trunk Location)... few others, and some Aesthetics/Cosmetic upgrades...

Hope you're good at getting under the table deals cause you are gonna have a hell of a time getting that through. Full 3 L and turbo are gonna be a *****. Only thing that may save you is some concessions for out of state cars on emissions systems but I doubt a turbo is on that list. Oh and no cat :help:

Last edited:
Back