• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NorCal meet in December

jamesmason1

CEG'er
I'd like to set up a NorCal meet in December to meet the local CEG'ers, I would like for it to be earlier than that but I don't get back from the sandbox until November. SoCal more than welcome to join in. I'm down for any place in NorCal that I can find on a map. I would like to go to Auburn down the american river pass on 49 if at all possible, lots of fun twisties and good scenery. So who's down.

i may be up there for xmas break but it might be too wet to do the twisties.... i also wont have my tour, but possibly my fathers 07 gt mustang.

how about more southern parts of NorCal, like santa cruz, we can do a nice little Highway 9 run, go to bonny dunes, or old santa cruz highway, or, whatever you want:shrug:

That sounds cool with me I would just like to do some spirited driving, meet some CEG'ers and see some areas I've not seen before. So, with the last thing in mind, Highway 9 would be cool and new.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...v=CITY&did=1185267473&2y=US&rsres=1&do=nw&r=s

So this is a generic route that i pulled from mapquest, maybe one of you guy/girls knows some good places to see and routes to take, if so your input is welcomed. I guess with enough participation we can get exact routes, date, meet up point(s) and whatever else. Thanks for the participation and have a great day.

i might be selling one of the silver svt's but not 100% on that just yet.
3svt005.jpg

3svt002.jpg

haha wow you got three spots there. sorry I couldnt end up making it the other day. I was changing the tranny fluid to see if it fixed the problem...and it didnt... oh well I got the sound recorded now but i will check the cars out next week if that works for you.

Back