• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Auto-x wheels

MAZDASPEED

Hard-core CEG'er
I found a good deal on Craigslist and picked up some 15" rims with the original rubber from an '01 base. As soon as the Falken RT 615s are back in stock I'll purchase some tires and use them as race wheels. The wheels are in excellent condition. I spent last night just waxing them up and shining up the rubber which will be rapidly worn off over the next few weeks with all of the new found power. Not bad for $175. :eek: ;D

DSCN2726.jpg

DSCN2727.jpg

DSCN2728.jpg

DSCN2729.jpg

I'm looking for some OEM 17" Mazda 6 wheels for winter rims for the MS6. I'm actually having a hard time finding a good set. We can't go any smaller than 17 because of the brakes. If you see any let me know. I've seen a few but people have a hard time differentiating between curb rash and chunks torn out! I want to stay OEM, since I hate all aftermarket wheels so if I can't find any I'll try to find some black steelies.

hey mike, there's a set on craiglist right now asking for $400. only used a couple of months and i e-mailed the guy and he said he would go down to $350. here's the link. let me know if you want me to pick them up for you or something and yeah, apparently the guy couldn't tell the difference between all-seasons and winter tires. you could get a set of mazda3 wheels too if you can find those.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/pts/379187108.html

hey mike, there's a set on craiglist right now asking for $400. only used a couple of months and i e-mailed the guy and he said he would go down to $350. here's the link. let me know if you want me to pick them up for you or something and yeah, apparently the guy couldn't tell the difference between all-seasons and winter tires. you could get a set of mazda3 wheels too if you can find those.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/pts/379187108.html

Thanks Ray. You have a PM.

The difference between big and small (never mind the 3-4 lb difference):

DSCN2733.jpg

Back