• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

tools for transmissions

andreslobo

Hard-core CEG'er
Folks

The Ford Rotunda tool kits for both the auto and manual transmissions are regularly for sale on ebay. I bought aCD4E rebuild kit and a seal installation kit for less than $100. As soon as I am done I'll list them for sale on ebay as well.

It is well worth the cost and I look at it as a longer term rental.

Andrew

tools for transmissions

andreslobo. Are you through with the atx tools & if so are you prepared to sell them by the way which of the atx tool do you have & what are you asking for it

not yet

not yet

I have been busy in school and have yet to work on the trans. I have all of the tools required to rebuild a atx including the seal protection tools. Some parts are handmade but most are factory items. Check out ebay for cd4e tools, quicker and a cheap rental.

what is the one to look for for a manual transmision please, i know yurs is for the automatic, but if u know which took kit id need for the manual one it would be appreciated thanks :)

what is the one to look for for a manual transmision please, i know yurs is for the automatic, but if u know which took kit id need for the manual one it would be appreciated thanks :)
Look in the first post!!! There are only two kits - one for auto and one for manual. At any rate, it should say in the ebay ad which one it's for.
Karl

Look in the first post!!! There are only two kits - one for auto and one for manual. At any rate, it should say in the ebay ad which one it's for.
Karl

Yes but i had a look and it didnt have any for the manual !!!!!!!!, only for the auto which he quoted on his,

Back