• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What kit is this?

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
This kid is on my myspace. I asked him about it and he told me that he totalled his car and let a junkyard buy it. For some reason, he didn't want it back. I want to kick him in the nuts!

whatisthat.jpg

he totalled the car years ago. wouldnt have a clue where it is. and i've never seen that setup on an svt before. even todras didnt know what it was.(sorry todd, i had to after you posted my full name on that thread!)

well I think the pic is stolen .... here is the ctamotorsports svt ... I see way to many similar things, although the pic isn't exectly the same, but close enough, that car as far as I know is still with its owner ...

IMG_0726.jpg

hahahaha, you're right! it is chris' svt. you can see a small rust spot thats exactly the same in the other pic right by the strut tower

hahahaha, you're right! it is chris' svt. you can see a small rust spot thats exactly the same in the other pic right by the strut tower

Yeah i see that now..Thats Crazy..The only place ive seen this setup was on CTA's website..Sorry shawn thought you would have been on there and see the car..

The s/c unit looked too small from what I recall the Vortec kit looking like. Oh well my bad.

Back