• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am a winner!!!

Recipe for success:

Ribeye steak, Angus or better
A little Lowry's seasoned salt

High heat is key -- it allows you to sear the juices in and achieve even color throughout the steak. About 400 works well.

2 minutes on the first side, one on the other, and you're done. Rare all the way through. Occasionally, the steak will say "Moo." You may notice it inching toward your salad, as if to graze.

Ice cold Budweiser in a frosty pint glass enhances the experience, I find.

properly seasoned

There's this new seasoning that just came out locally. It's called A.A. Borsari or something? It's made with mostly sea salt but it is freaking amazing. It's actually a home-made recipe that my boss at work had in her family. Her cousin took out a patent/copyright or w/e on it and started selling it :). It can be purchased at Big Y, not sure about S&S, except that S&S sucks.

KIM WE TOTALLY JACKED YOUR THREAD :cry:

There's this new seasoning that just came out locally. It's called A.A. Borsari or something? It's made with mostly sea salt but it is freaking amazing. It's actually a home-made recipe that my boss at work had in her family. Her cousin took out a patent/copyright or w/e on it and started selling it :). It can be purchased at Big Y, not sure about S&S, except that S&S sucks.

KIM WE TOTALLY JACKED YOUR THREAD :cry:

you shouldn't need salt, or at least alot of salt ... in general a sign of a poor chief is high salt use ....

high jacking the thread .... thats out speciality :laugh:

Recipe for success:

Ribeye steak, Angus or better
A little Lowry's seasoned salt

High heat is key -- it allows you to sear the juices in and achieve even color throughout the steak. About 400 works well.

2 minutes on the first side, one on the other, and you're done. Rare all the way through. Occasionally, the steak will say "Moo." You may notice it inching toward your salad, as if to graze.

Ice cold Budweiser in a frosty pint glass enhances the experience, I find.

moo = bad. I NEED to have mine medium well to well done. Best way I have cooked a steak is get a bbq going, but don't let the coals get too hot. Leave them at the back of the BBQ, as far away from the heat as you can. After about an hour or so they should be done. Brown all the way threw, but still as moist and tender as ever. And a little bit of salt and pepper on it for flavor and the ginger enhances the flavor of the meat.

I don't like it when the blood seeps out of the meat and gets mixed into my mashed taters. And the steak consistancy when it is raw makes me gag. Literally. Oh yeah, you can eat all the rare chicken you want :) LOL

Yeah I usually post knowing full well my stuff will get hijacked. It's all good.
If it's a nonhijackable thread, I'll let ya know, and then I'll delete all ur posts from it!
gtfo2.gif
:D

Drugs = bad. You have poisoned your mind with them and like well-done meat. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Clearly the meat needs to be dripping blood to be at its best. Everyone knows this I thought? :confused:

:laugh:

I laughed out loud at this. You are a funny man. :cool:

You are also right about how to cook red meat.

My FAVORITE breakfast is from a village inn....portabella chicken skillet. Scrambled eggs on a bed of fried golden potatoes, portabella mushrooms, crumbled bacon, green/red peppers. Topped with grilled chicken and a holindese sauce.

:drool: I love hollandaise

only way i would eat asparagus when I was young

and well cooked meet = :nonono: its awful.

its funny, most of the car people I know, and thats the people here like there meat to moo, and all my friends from school didn't ...

Back