• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hmmm, take a look

Definitely not knocking the work put into the car. Looks great! until I do as much as this guy did to my car, I will keep my mouth shut about mods. Just didn't know about the numbers it puts out. :)

Adam

he claims to have a dyno sheet where he put out 168WHP but until i see it i dont believe it. with an intake, exhaust, UDP, and adjustable FPR i put sown 125WHP. the only things extra that he has are an SAFC and cam gears. i dont see just those two things making an extra 43WHP.

if he really does have a dyno sheet to prove it and it was on a dynojet dyno i would bet that the car was not sitting at the top of the rollers.

Nice color scheme on the car, gets away from the red and/or black that I have been seeing a lot of lately

I like the car a lot.... Looks really good. Especially with that body kit setup...

Just a bit off which kinda messes up the look... Pictures usually hide things Imagine you see that bumper gap upfront??? But very tasteful and mad props...

- Amyn

Back