• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time to show

burchett

CEG'er
I have been around this site for years now and for some reason never posted.
99 se
everything shaved, and getting shaved
zetec(it was cheap)
bg springs with a coil and a half cut off, air ride comming soon
18 cheap wheels(sold)
Completely gutted inside, even the dash.
I'll try to post more often
Thanks for everyone knowledege on the this site
Later Nick

Attachments

• 625200760425AM26901.jpg
    625200760425AM26901.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 382007102816AM61021.jpg
    382007102816AM61021.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Oh yeah I for got I love primer, mini trucker by hart stuck with contour, but wouldnt sell it for anything, I havent drove it in year and half lots of projects still ahead, and better pics.
later bros

The interior will be completly fiber glass, dash doors, console all the way from dash to trunk, four buckets, sliding rag top from street beat, so and so . The plate is no longer there, these are old pics, its gitting molden in.
Iam working on the battery box right now, driver side rear of trunk, cut hole and welded in a 10 guage box, Ill try and keep updates, Ive owned this car since the end of 99 and use to be a AVIS rental terd(paid way to much for it then).
Thanks for all the comments good and bad.
later bros

the shaved back end isn't bad, but i just hate how when you do that the license plate then just looks stuck there and breaks up and flow the car had.

Agreed. Shouldnt have shaved it. Now you have a goofy looking license plate hanging off the bumper and you have a big empty spot between your taillights.

It looks like its going to be a clean looking car though! Keep us posted. :)

Thanks for all of the opions, I kinda have idea what I want to paint it, but I change my mind so much, Yeah like I said the plate isnt there, they are pics, pretty sure the lights are going to shaved, just dont know yet. Yeah those wheels were the cheap BSA(ebay crap)now it sits on 4 real shiny................jack stands. This winter me and bud are going to rip out/cut the rear independent sus. And tub it for 20's and build a new bagged rear end. I would bring it a show/meet & greet for you all to see( it would be cool to swap story about tours), but that means I would half to finish it, and I am not ready for that.
Later Bros

Back