• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Svt #1900

PM sent to Ronin.

TGO, as far as i know right now it is repairable.
i will find out more once i get it in the garage and take the front end apart.

the junkyard i went today was CLEANED OUT! they barely had any cars....guy told me he crushed his fleet of contours a week ago! aparently the price of metal is so high he made more money just crushing them :shrug: bastages

dang!!!
i am hoping to see some new stuff around the three yards i am going to tomorrow.
i havent been to them in a couple of months.

I'm hopefully heading down to a junkyard this week, Elky, my first time! Haha! I will take a look and see if there's anything of use to you. Just let me know if you want anything specific besides the tan seats and E1's. I know it'd be tough for me to get parts to you cuz you're all the way across the state, loser :p, but it's worth a shot and maybe it'd give me an excuse to "meet up" bwahahaaa

the only other thing i need is the side skirt and rear window
and if the price is right, i am willing to travel!!

I went to 3 yards today.
the first one was empty
the second one was super busy, it was $50 day, anything you can carry 20 feet without dropping you getit for $50
of course they didnt have anything i wanted.
they did have a bunch of contours, but nothing spectacular.
the third hasn't gotten any new cars since the last time i was there.

Just found out that the guy signed and notarized the paper!!!
woohoo...so i will have to run to the registry Thursday and apply for the title.

hey elky, when do you want to come grab the stuff? someone grabbed the passenger doors last week so i didn't want the inside to get all ruined before you got a chance to grab em. i can take the bottom of the seat out tonight though and probably get to the seat backs this weekend. there's a car cover over the car still though so nothing's got in yet. i'm just worried about thunderstorms and sheet.

yeah, should be around sunday afternoon or so. haha, hey mike (respect) i heard you bought some bike wheels =)

Back