• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Feasible...? Wot Do U Guyz Think?

BAD SVT

Addicted CEG'er

Attachments

• svt hood custom.jpg
    svt hood custom.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
I do like the body kit... but im probably the only one.

Without the triangles i give it the hood a strong maybe...:shrug:

the lip spoiler for the SE style bumper is the hotness for sure though! I'd rock one of those. :drool:

hood

hood

really!? Wow! I thot u guyz would like this also. i kinda like it tho. Maybe not tha triangles so much. If those skirts fit, i just might buy a pair. I'll check the forums if the mondeo and tha csvt have very close or tha same body dimensions.

definately will not fit without extreme modifications. Ask Mikey as he has a Mondeo front bumper at home and true Mondeo morettes.

If you truely want to do it contact him and see how much he would sell both as a package piece for you. I have a UK Mondeo grill that you could purchase as well...

all pieces together you might get it to work semi-easily if you remove your front enforcement - modify the radiator support and fenders to fit.

mondeo dimensions

mondeo dimensions

definately will not fit without extreme modifications. Ask Mikey as he has a Mondeo front bumper at home and true Mondeo morettes.

If you truely want to do it contact him and see how much he would sell both as a package piece for you. I have a UK Mondeo grill that you could purchase as well...

all pieces together you might get it to work semi-easily if you remove your front enforcement - modify the radiator support and fenders to fit.

looks like a lotta work. How about just tha side skirts? Are they interchangeable? I tried lookn for tha mondeo's dimensions but to no avail.

i dont like the triangles in the hood, but i do like the way it hangs over the grill, gives it a baddass look.

Am i the only one bothered, at the fact that, that's a photo shop, and not a real picture of what it looks like IRL. it looks pretty cool, but i wouldn't be buying anything off of a photoshop. Especially based off a mondeo, which the front bumper / curvature isn't the same as our Contour's :shrug:

I think that Mondeo Looks sick...... In every way. Although im not a fan of the triangles i think the car looks good in a whole. Again everyone does have different tastes.

- Amyn

Am i the only one bothered, at the fact that, that's a photo shop, and not a real picture of what it looks like IRL. it looks pretty cool, but i wouldn't be buying anything off of a photoshop. Especially based off a mondeo, which the front bumper / curvature isn't the same as our Contour's :shrug:

this is true. I dunno if am impressed or disappointed :shrug:... Ford built a car for us n europe. They're supposed to be very alike, right? A lotta other cars share many parts with their cousins overseas. e.g honda, bmw, vw etc. Turns out little or no contour parts are interchangeable with tha mondeo.

Back