• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my first night shoot with the new canon

99csvtoledo

CEG'er
im just experimenting with the camera for now. this is the first nighttime shoot with the car so i know they arent that great.

ohh and i need to know whut u guys think of the wheels should i keep them gunmetal or stay stock silver?

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

i shall be the first 2 ask. why to diffrent colour rims? aside from that . looks good

*DOH* i just looked again....if your keeping the stock rims keep them oem....i think the 16 inch rim is to small for a colour change

the front set i just bought from steeda about a week and a half ago(have all 4 silver). the back set are the original rims that i painted... just not sure if i want to paint steedas rims or leave them stock. thats y i am askin which looks better

i shall be the first 2 ask. why to diffrent colour rims? aside from that . looks good

*DOH* i just looked again....if your keeping the stock rims keep them oem....i think the 16 inch rim is to small for a colour change

Lol I think in the mean time you should put the gunmetals on one side and the silvers on the other than you can see what color you prefer :) But I vote silver.

I would keep 2 silver, 2 gunmetal, just keep the gunmetals on one side, and the silvers on the other. i've actually contemplated doin the same with my next set of wheels, IMO its like having 2 sets of wheels depending on what side you look at it from. I'm sure nobody will agree with me, but who cares, its my oppinion, and its your car, do what YOU want with it! :laugh:

Lol I think in the mean time you should put the gunmetals on one side and the silvers on the other than you can see what color you prefer :) But I vote silver.

Would be better to tell that way (even if the tread is reversed for a day). BTW, I vote siver too...I had carbon gray on my black SVT and never really fell in love with them.

IMG_3822a.JPG

Damn that's some serious brake dust on those wheels, maybe you should've cleaned them while you rotated the tires:shrug:

............J/K:rolleyes:

Pictures look good..

As for the rims I like the stockers in Silver... I think Black On Black is ehh! Needs a second color in there to make them come out and look good. Like a chrome Lip.

Stock Silver FTW!

- Amyn

If your going to keep the stock wheels, I vote for the stock over the powdercoated. Gunmetal against black just blends right in, especially without a chrome lip.

I'd say keep the stockers silver for now....they make your wheels look bigger. Painting them gunmetal (to me) just makes them look smaller. Maybe if you had a lowered suspension it wouldn't be as bad. The color is nice though!

I'm surprised I haven't seen you around town!! I don't live far from the mall.

what kind of canon did you buy?

its a canon eos rebel xt. all the pics were taken with teh cannon 18-55 standard lens. im goin to take a few with my tameron 70-300 soon.

and Bon i live over on the south end. im at the mall every once and a while but not that much. i do see berkel out and about on a regular basis though

Back