• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car show @ work today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should of kept your hood down and not be so eager to be a show off with your turbo. IMHO.

Leave the FMIC to their imagination.

Thats the only thing worth looking at the car for though. Everything else is contour... which doesnt belong in car show. IMHO

Just like the audi S4 and 350Z were really nothing to look at except for stock stock and more stock.

Not to mee, everytime I go to a carshow I get tons of looks. Most think its a taurus but hey it gets attention,lol

i know you hear it all the time but please please wet sand/buff those lights before posting more pics of your car...its too nice to be disrespected like that, it looks so mean with the fmic but those foggy lights just kill it...that is all :)

Everything looks really good. Hope you had fun..... I know the Headlights can be annoying cause I did mine and they started condensing a week l8r so they are still like that....

Im on your boat as well...

- Amyn

Yeah it is annoying. But whats even more annoying is everyone posting about it even after I tell them it doesn't bother me and its not on my list of priorities. Therefore, no more pics of this turbo svt.

:-O......nooooo. i love the car. idc bout the headlights. i was on that boat before so i know how much of a pain it is and whatnot.....but yeah. im sure the car will still look nice anyways :)

Yeah it is annoying. But whats even more annoying is everyone posting about it even after I tell them it doesn't bother me and its not on my list of priorities. Therefore, no more pics of this turbo svt.

So you are going to wait about a week to post another pic of your car instead of every other day

Like I said, how could I not post one of the baddest SVTs... ? Its a whole hell of alot better then looking at stock SVTs and pre98s, lol. This outta be good.

Like I said, how could I not post one of the baddest SVTs... ? Its a whole hell of alot better then looking at stock SVTs and pre98s, lol. This outta be good.

At least most stock SVT headlight bulbs can penetrate the lens with light... :troutslap: hehe

And your car isn't that cool so get over it :p

Edit: And before you freak out, I'm just messing with you. You did ask for this :)

Only in your mind is yours one of the baddest. And I would have rather looked at beyondloadeds than yours and his was a pre98. So, get off your high horse. We have all seen your car about 10 billion times. The next pic anyone wants to see of it is with new headlights.

Sheesh. Somebody had their Cocky Crunch for breakfast this morning. You might want to take it down a notch before your head gets to big and won't fit into your "baddest SVT" anymore. What makes your car better than anyone else's besides a turbo? I can name 10 other Contours I would take before yours. Seriously, get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Only in your mind is yours one of the baddest. And I would have rather looked at beyondloadeds than yours and his was a pre98. So, get off your high horse. We have all seen your car about 10 billion times. The next pic anyone wants to see of it is with new headlights.

Sheesh. Somebody had their Cocky Crunch for breakfast this morning. You might want to take it down a notch before your head gets to big and won't fit into your "baddest SVT" anymore. What makes your car better than anyone else's besides a turbo? I can name 10 other Contours I would take before yours. Seriously, get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Nice going Rawburt, you already reeled two in. I wonder how many more will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back