• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Nopi Nationals

Cause I would rather hang out with friends drinking at the hotel to be honest, I guess that comes with age there young man, now respect your elders BEYOTCH:laugh: :laugh:

Well me and my car club (Dreamz in motion) will be out there. I'm still not sure if I'm going to take the contour up there. But I will look out for you guys.

You really should take the tour man, we need to show them we have anough people that we need our own class again instead of american sport compact restored:nonono: :nonono:

Well there is a690 thats american compact restored (which last year was american sport compact street other and I got 1st place:laugh: )

And there is a691 which is american sport compact classic custom ,which I am entering in this year to challange myself a little.

Last year we took home 1st,2nd and 3rd in the class (all 3 csvt's)

Good Stuff! If I take my car I will enter it in one of the classes. I doubt I will win anything. All I have done is rims, exhaust, and a sub. But I will do it to represent.

My credentials arrived today in the mail so I am ready to go! still need a damn room though

Message Steven on blindside -sonicblue02- he has a room for friday.

No they wont say anything cause everyone at the hotel is partying.

Message Steven on blindside -sonicblue02- he has a room for friday.

No they wont say anything cause everyone at the hotel is partying.
hell i'd crash on the garage couch at your house if I had to lol. I'm still lookin but i will let you know!

Ohh ok then cool man, you can crash at my house, and we can work on the cars together friday, I am taking that thursday and friday off work. Come to me casa and chill man. It will be shortly after Tiff's surgery but all is good mang. I have a blow up matress and a huge living room for you to crash at man. I think John is spending the night that night too.

Keep in mind sat morning is a EARLY morning, we have to be to Grants by like 4:30-5:00am

Ohh ok then cool man, you can crash at my house, and we can work on the cars together friday, I am taking that thursday and friday off work. Come to me casa and chill man. It will be shortly after Tiff's surgery but all is good mang. I have a blow up matress and a huge living room for you to crash at man. I think John is spending the night that night too.

Keep in mind sat morning is a EARLY morning, we have to be to Grants by like 4:30-5:00am
no big deal now man i got a room at the quality inn in morrow ga for friday and sat night. as long as i'm off friday i'll come down early to your house prob for a wash an wax party lol

Back