• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for Paint shop

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I am looking for a good cheap (yeah I know, weird combination) paint shop somewhere around the Ann Arbor area, willing to drive 30 minutes if its worth it.

I need a trunk lid painted and light bondo work done on it. Thanks in advance.

whats cheap to you???? i repainted my doors on my svt because someone keyed it 2 weeks ago and i just went to a family members paint shop. i did all the work and just paid him hourly for the booth and paid for the paint and clear. what color? is livonia too far?

I think Ryan (FabioSVT) is around Livonia and gives sweet discounts for CEGers. Pm him.

I'm gettin stuff done with him next Spring.

I've used Huron Valley Collision in Ypsi, pretty decent. Much better than Village Ford anyway, lol.

im located in Ypsi, livonia isnt too far for me. I will give fabio a PM and see.

im deciding if I am going to sell the trunk lid or not... I might not now that i have a 2nd option within reach.

correct me if im wrong, but i thought that he had some kind of fiasco with them and that they took WAY to long to get it done!

You are right, they did decent work. But I felt like I got kinda ripped off by them, and again they lied to me in saying it would be done by a certain date, which it wasnt.

Plus that shop is in Freeland, which is next to saginaw.

Back