• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My subtle ST Stripes

:crazy: Mind you I have been known to put the odd sticker on one of my cars before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shrug: :eek:

holiday_0157.sized1.jpg

Subtle indeed. It was the third or fourth pic down before I realized that wasn't just a shadow! Looks great! Love the way my wheels look on a Mondy! (No, I didn't sell him those, I just have the same ones)

Those wheels are for sale as I am getting 18's soon, if ya mental (cost of postage, would be cheaper on the Millenium Falcon) and want you to have them sent to the US give me a PM:laugh:

Please post pics when you get the new wheels on. I'd love to see.
I think the stripes are interesting, but my eyes are distracted by those hideous wheels. (sorry, I just hate those wheels).

^ Yeah, right now the car looks super clean but "meh" just cuz theres nothing really agressive bout those wheels, soon as the 18's get on there it'll be tits! amazing what wheels can do for a vehicle..

btw Saintz: the stripes arn't bad. not great but not bad ;) just take off that little 7. and it'll be alright! :laugh:

Subtle indeed. It was the third or fourth pic down before I realized that wasn't just a shadow! Looks great! Love the way my wheels look on a Mondy! (No, I didn't sell him those, I just have the same ones)

'cept the mondy wheels are larger...which is why they look so much better on them.

nice stripes...I like it

Back