• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Little stuff so far.... More on the way...

mrrockwood

CEG'er
Well.... Here is what I have done thus far on my 98 Mystique....

Smoked Tail Lights

taillightssmoked.jpg

Smoked LED Side Markers....

sidemarker.jpg

sidemarkerlitup.jpg

JVC Head Unit, Autometer Phantom Clock with 2 more slots open on the guage panel...
autometerphantomclock.jpg

And the car as it sits right now... Exhaust is on the way and so is the short throw....

gettinthere.jpg

Sorry if the photos are big... this is my first post with pics...

Lemme know what you guys think!

Thanks!

Looks just like mine. Only it looks like the front has been dropped.:shrug:

Leather has it? I like it. Grille paint is a little off color but still looks sweet.:cool:

Edit: I agree on the sack thing. A cigarette lighter with balls? Hmmm never seen that before.

im curious... Did you paint the rear reflector yourself or was it done by a shop?

I have been trying to find some rattle can Cabernet red, but the only place I can find it is online, and I really would rather not order it off the internet.

im curious... Did you paint the rear reflector yourself or was it done by a shop?

I have been trying to find some rattle can Cabernet red, but the only place I can find it is online, and I really would rather not order it off the internet.
Well I dont think they sell it in rattle can but you should be able to get some paint at NAPA...:shrug:

That's not Cabernet Red, didn't you see his sig? It's "Dark T-Red."

</sarcasm>

The car looks good, definitely could use some wax though.

Hahahaha the nutsack is actually a hommage to my former Ranger.... it had trucknutz from trucknutz.com and my girlfriend bought me those to help me remember the truck.

The VIN says it is Dark T-red and I did paint the rear myself... The paint was from Pep Boys and they sell the 12 OZ spray cans.... It said it was the same color but I agree... it is a little off.

The front end does look lowered.... haha never noticed it....

Hahahaha the nutsack is actually a hommage to my former Ranger.... it had trucknutz from trucknutz.com and my girlfriend bought me those to help me remember the truck.

The VIN says it is Dark T-red and I did paint the rear myself... The paint was from Pep Boys and they sell the 12 OZ spray cans.... It said it was the same color but I agree... it is a little off.

The front end does look lowered.... haha never noticed it....

it does not look lowered. it looks like it has the same wheel gas as my car did before I threw the eibachs on there.

im going to look for a pepboys around here now.

Back