• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet ideas

^NO! Nice try.

Alright NJ guys, start posting some dates and places. I want your input also.

Where is RG? I have just to meet him or see his 'tour in person.

hey lets have a meet and photo shoot i have a good place in mind but i have no weekends free this september at all maybe a sunday but that would be pushing it

Yeah a NE CEG photoshoot!

Oh and everyone with the cars giving the shocker for the Calender! :laugh:

Christine you can hide behind your door :cool: :laugh:

haha I have plenty of pictures of Luca Hiding! :laugh:

Picket fence would be priceless!

Luca would Steph and/or boyfriend be coming down anytime soon? Would be cool to get as many in the picture as we could!

gotcha2.jpg

I think getting people together for a photo shoot/meet is a great idea. Let's get a big NE pic for the calendar, I think that'd look pretty good.

we could do some with all the cars and members.then for the calendar just the members and the contours throwin up our sign

Agreed. This is actually what I was thinking. Sorry I should have been more clean about it, I wasn't trying to offend those who no longer have their Contour's.

Waiting for some ideas on where to have this meet.

Since the NJ/Philly guys don't normally get to come to the meets I want them involved in this one too. Post some ideas guys.

We are also going to be planning another meet. Then some of you guys that are far from the Philly/NJ area can come out. Plus, we can do another group shot.

Scott: No, Steph won't be coming back for a bit. The BF's SVT is in the shop for a complete re-paint right now, won't be done for a few weeks. It won't be his DD anymore either. :)

:laugh:

Well it was worth a shot!

Not so sure where to meet. If we go to far I get lost! :blackeye:

And I'm not old enough to know of good places to meet :laugh:

We we are aiming for the jersey crew (whoever you are :laugh:, all I know is amyn) and the philly members we are looking somewhere near the border of middle jersey???

PAMap.jpg

Back