• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sad day for my tour.

shizapooh

CEG'er
Well my cousin and me and some friends went to the lake house last night to just have fun. Well i wake up this morning to find out my cousin steals my car drives it about 35 min. away and wrecked it. He also stole 30 dollers and my cell phone..

4tuoift.jpg

6fhb0k4.jpg

54ijxop.jpg

4l4qlhd.jpg

5yjif6e.jpg

Number 1, how did he steal your car? And did he bring it back, or were you left in the dark and found it that way?

Where is the theif now?

we were at my lake house. i was a asleep woek up this morning noticed my keys and cell phone were gone walked out side my car was gone.. so i got my friend to take my to his house and thats were i found my car.

wow cant believe a cousin will do that. I would beat him down and then make him pay for the repairs.... If I were mad enough I would call the cops. Do you have proof that he stole it. Ive owned my CSVT for 6 years and last Thursday was the 1rst time officially that I have ever let me brother drive my car on a public road. So that gives you an idea of the feelings I have for my car. Good luck on getting it taken care of.

Yes i called the police. the second i new it happend actually. But i went to his house "he's a crackhead literally" and banged on the door and blew up the phone he was to scard to come out side. he doesnt have **** hes a broke mofo.

Trust me when i find him. He is going to get hurt badly.. and he doesnt have any cash to fix it. He steals for a living but never stole from me so i was giving him a chance. Because i havent seen him a while. and he does this.

Trust me when i find him. He is going to get hurt badly.. and he doesnt have any cash to fix it. He steals for a living but never stole from me so i was giving him a chance. Because i havent seen him a while. and he does this.

i had a brother like this guy, meth head! He stole one of my cars way back when, and rolled it into the back of a cement truck at 70 mph, and amazingly lived. I would have beat the snot out of him back then, but he was pretty messed up, but now he lives his life in a state pennitentiary(sp) in colorado.

im not sure if its just me wondering. but that last picture....is it a before stolen-werecked picture...cause the skirt is missing in the 1st few and its not in the last one

Ugh, that poor car. I hope you have good insurance. Maybe they can squeeze some money out of him :shrug:

Sorry to hear alex..Yeah i would make him pay for this..But IIRC if hes over 18 you couldnt go after his parents just him..But either way man make him pay for it..Take him to court something.

his parents are crack heads too lol but i dont have full coverage so i might be pretty much screwed but he is deff getting it comin to him. we filed a report on him so were goin to court.​

im not sure if its just me wondering. but that last picture....is it a before stolen-werecked picture...cause the skirt is missing in the 1st few and its not in the last one

or maybe it's the other side of the car! :shrug:

Or not! Guess that was my hungover brain talking.

Last edited:
yeah totally. Why would you hang out with him anyways if he is a meth head and completely untrustable? I mean, I know hes family and all, but there has to be a place to draw the line. I wouldnt go anywhere near him if hes a crack head, I know those kind of guys will do anything to get a buzz.

Sounds like an idiot too. "I know what I will do, I will steal my cousin's car, and take it back to my house, they will never find me"

All in all, it doesnt look TOO bad. I bet you could find a new drivers side skirt for a fair price, and it just gives you an excuse to find some jackpoint covers, little powerwashing and waxing/polishing and it should look tons better, still sucks nuts though.

Back