• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday PimpdContour!

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Enjoy your day!

birthday.gif

yea life suks nothing to enjoy. i am single, have no job right now. yea great day... i am a troll now. there will be some parts for sale soon i just gotta get pics of everything.. at least the steelers are winning..

yea life suks nothing to enjoy. i am single, have no job right now. yea great day... i am a troll now. there will be some parts for sale soon i just gotta get pics of everything.. at least the steelers are winning..

I'm sorry to hear that! :(
Hang in there, things will get better.

... and stay away from those Sicilian chicks ;)!

Oh no, you didn't. :shocked: *hangs head* And to think I just PM'd you some cool info.

If he had a Sicilian chick he wouldn't be eating Chef Boyardee right now. :D

:laugh:

no matter how mad upset or pissed i am i always leave this site with a smile. you guys and girls are all great... :) thank you ... i did get real drunk friday nite though. i was paying a buck a bottle at the bar. i went with 40 and only let with 3 left......... need i say more. me and kristen are working it out so.. but yea 6 1/2 years we have been together so it is a big change.......

we workd together also. that is what i ment. i have only seen her like 3 maybe 4 times in the last 3 weeks... but i have been out riding my buddys gsrx 1000 and 600... both are 07's

... and stay away from those Sicilian chicks ;)!

Oh no, you didn't. :shocked: *hangs head* And to think I just PM'd you some cool info.

If he had a Sicilian chick he wouldn't be eating Chef Boyardee right now. :D

:laugh:

Don't hang your head , lol . Was just kiddin' , ya know it :) . Please don't make me swim with the fishes :cry !!

Yea , chef Boyardee sux !

yes 175 is fun.. not on the street of course.. :) i took some sweet vids of me beating on my rc truck last nite. i am just waiting for my buddy upload them...

Back