• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BBS rgr's

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Does anyone know what happened to the detroit grand prix svt? By far it has the nicest wheels you can get for an svt, my friend says their the bbs rgr's, i didn't see them on the bbs website so are they discontinued now? my friend also said if they are discontinued they can still make them for a crapload of money
goldsvt2.jpg

goldsvt1.jpg

goldsvt3.jpg

Does anyone know what happened to the detroit grand prix svt? By far it has the nicest wheels you can get for an svt, my friend says their the bbs rgr's, i didn't see them on the bbs website so are they discontinued now? my friend also said if they are discontinued they can still make them for a crapload of money

IIRC I thought they were the BBS RX's, but I'm trying to remember back when this car was actually new.....

They are BBS Rx's im pretty sure. My car used to have a set in chrome before they were annihilated somehow :shrug:

c88d.jpg

afd9.jpg

6e99.jpg

Rogers old car had em in silver

BBS RX
photo.jpg

Sold to Roger.

Agree, hottest Contour Wheels; perfect touring car look. If only they has made them in an 18" 4 x 108 flavor...

Doesnt ASA make a very similar wheel.... Sumbody just sold them on the classifieds to someone with a T-Green SVT! And ya BREMBO CALIPERS.... HOT SH*t!!!!!

- amyn

the ASA ones look more straight and edged sort of than the BBS's, but nice nonetheless. I love those BBS rims. I think they look good on pretty much anything

exactly the look i was thinking about. Very good look imo. This will be a tough decision between the Focus SVT wheels and those or the AR1 ASA's.

Back